Corona Tips: What steps a person should take after catching the Corona Disease
We all are new to face this kind of pandemic situation. In life, we never had to deal with such things as the novel coronavirus. An unexperienced situation makes it difficult to cope with the condition. Therefore, many persons are even facing mental distress due to the corona outbreak.
Below are some corona tips that a person should consider after catching the Corona Disease.
What a person should do if he is sick?
If you look into any authorized website, you will see the common symptoms of COVID-19 include fever, coughing, and shortness of breath. Now, new symptoms like blue toe, pain, etc have been added on the CDC website.
It would be smart enough if you will keep a track of your symptoms that might appear 2 to 14 days after exposure to the novel coronavirus. You can track your symptoms via online applications authorized by the government. If you see any given symptom in yourself or in any of your family members, then consider seeking immediate medical attention. When you are sick by the Coronavirus, the symptoms will get worse with the time, such as difficulty breathing.
After getting infected with COVID-19 most of the people resembles mild illness and are healthy enough to recover at home.
If you are doubting that you are sick:
- Stay home and if you need, consider calling your doctor for medical advice.
- Older adults and people with serious underlying medical conditions should call a health care provider after getting in contact with corona patients.
- Separate yourself from others in your home in case you are really feeling sick.
- Do not share personal household items, such as dishes, drinking glasses, cups, eating utensils, towels, or bedding.
- After using the items, wash items thoroughly with soap and hot water.
- Clean and disinfect high-touch surfaces daily in your sick room and designated bathroom without other’s help.
- Have a healthy household member do the disinfecting task for surfaces in other parts of the home.
- Wear a cloth face cover while you are around other people and before you enter a health care provider’s office.
Emergency Warning Signs
If you have already started showing severe symptoms do not waste more time and immediately call Medical Health care providers.
The Emergency Warning Signs would be:
- Trouble breathing
- Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
- New confusion
- Inability to wake or stay awake
- Bluish lips or face
This list does not include everything so it is better to consult your medical provider for any of the symptoms that are severe or concerning. Corona is not something to underestimate. You will have to become more conscious of your health.
Follow the healthy life, including healthy food, exercise, meditation, etc in your daily routine. Eat everything that can improve your immunity. Keep yourself and your family safe. Most importantly, make sure you will not be irresponsible if you find any of the corona symptoms.
Be brave to contact the doctors!
During this Corona outbreak,Canwinn Foundation is providing medicines with a 15% discount at your doorstep in Gurugram, Haryana.
Use this service during the pandemic and don’t go outside your home. Follow Lockdown with honesty.
You can also get the free Ambulance Services from Canwinn Foundation. Our services are limited to Gurugram only. There are many other health related services like Blood Box, Tele-consultancy, etc are available to grab. Contact us for more details.
Important Contact details:
Now you can WhatsApp on MYGOV CORONA HELPDESK +91-9013151515 for any queries related to Novel Coronavirus, or COVID-19. Your queries will be resolved in real-time with automated responses.
Check when you should get tested 👇
Quarantine if advised 👇
Please maintain social distance to help yourself and your family stay safe.
Find below the List of districts reporting COVID-19 cases 👇
Isolation of persons traveling from affected countries or places for at least 14 days 👇
For further details, contact Canwinn Foundation!
Help line number: +919654000098
To stay updated about corona news, follow Canwinn Foundation on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube!